Nov 23, 2010

Way to Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia


Last two weeks, I’m going to have a site view with my best friend ever Manisah Omar and her two other friends from UKM. This is the second time in my life; we have this kind of travelling. We are going to Islamic Art Museum at Kuala Lumpur. I love to have a visit to this kind of places. The reason is I don’t have lot of money for shopping. So, the only way is to visit this kind of places. Last time we (Manisah and me) visit the National Museum and National Science Centre. What a great experience to have a visit to these kinds of places while other friend going for shopping at Mall. I felt jealous but we don’t have enough money for shopping. So, for those outside there who have the same problem like me, here I can give some places you can go to release your tension rather going to shopping that will make your wallet empty.

The first place to be described is Islamic Art Museum. Before this, I don’t realize that it is really easy to go here from Uia. Until one day Manisah ask me to bring him and her friends somewhere due to no electricity for a whole day last two month. So, I make some search on a few places to go on internet and I found that this place is the best for us. The guide is, from anywhere (around Kuala Lumpur) you have to ride a train that is KTM. I think everybody knows what KTM is. So, you have to stop by at station Kuala Lumpur and there you are. Without you realize that you already arrived there.

Here are the maps:
Or for more clear view you can go to this site .

Walking directions to Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia

600 m – about 7 mins
From Kuala Lumpur KTM Komuter Station:
  1. Held north on Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin (120m)
  2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Jalan Perdana (260m)
  3. Turn left to stay on Jalan Perdana (210m)
  4. Destination will be on the right

Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia
Jalan Lembah Perdana
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
03-2274-2020

All the detail on the trip is there. From the KTM Kuala Lumpur you can walk to the Islamic Arts. For your information before you arrive to Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia you can see the National Mosque first. So, this is another bonus for you where you can visit two places at a same time. Great right? Other information you have the right to know is near the Islamic Arts, there are some interesting places such Bird Park, Butterfly Park and lots of other park there. But my advice here is, if you are interested to go, make sure you have a transport with you because the journey walking there will really make you out of breath. I have tried it and I know how it feels. Really tired and exhausted when you arrived there. I will give another guide to all of these parks on other post without having your own transport. So, the total budget maybe around RM10.00 including the fees for entering the Islamic Art. It is better right to compare the money we will burn if we are going to shopping complex.

Information on the Islamic Arts Museum will be on the next post with some of nice picture. Have a save trip then.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments: