Nov 23, 2010

Muzium Negara

Hello,

seems it have been to long i'm not updating this blog since last month. Todays entry, i would like to post about Muzium Negara Kuala Lumpur. Don't you know that we can go here by walking from KL Sentral?? I bet not so many people know about this. haha

So, lets start our travel. To reach to Muzium Negara from KL Sentral, you just have to follow the following map. From anywhere, you only have to get LRT and straight to KL Sental. So, total cost to reach at Muzium Negara is only for transportation. From KL Sentral, you just have to walk crossing the road that i have shown and there you are. You already at Muzium Negara.

Don't worry on walking because, me my self and my best friend,Manisah already experience the way. Walking through the highway, crossing through the road and travel like foreigner just make you feel the adventure travel along the congcrite jungle.


Here is the Map


Front view of Muzium Negara
To get into this Muzium, you only have to pay RM2.00.. Very cheap is it? Even the money for LRT is higher than this price. If you are still student, the cost is only for RM1 but you have come with your school uniform..

Also some picture that i take:





me with my wedding room..haha =p


Cave man
Some of my friend think that there is no point on visiting to this kind of places, but for me i feel quite cool because i can learn something from my travel looking to some interesting things and i can save my money. Just think, you can travel with the lowest cost compared you have to put money for transportation plus the money you have to pay for shoping. I also love to shoping but not for all the time, only for some times. But i really love to outing. So, the way to save my money is by visit this kind of places.

Enjoy your travel and increase your knowledge. ^_^
Have fun!!

No comments: